CVS Phamacy Complaint
Worst customer service at CVS
5 minutes later I called again and asked for a manager and another lady on the phone gave me the same kind of arrogant attitude.
CVS employees don't care about our complaints because there must be no consequences for their rudeness. They clearly aren't worried about losing their jobs. So I doubt that complaining to a manager would help.
Also they ask you when it's good for you to pick it up, I say in 30 minutes and when I come they make me wait another 40 mins as it's still not ready. What a waste of my time!
I and my entire family are going to permanently fill my prescriptions at another pharmacy with a better customer service!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More CVS Phamacy reviews
- CVS who cares
- Bad Business
- pulling the plug on CVS
- Pharmacy Customer Service
- Can't Value Service
- CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy Customer Service is Horrible--Spend your $$ Elsewhere
- CVS WORST PHARMACY IN STL!
- CVS Pharmacy incompetent!
- reality check for all consumers regarding rx
- WORST PLACE TO DEAL WITH EMPLOYEES
- Pharmacy tech was friendly and protective of custtomer
- They stopped selling my earplugs
- email harassment
- worst,worst and worst
- Best (Worst) buy customer sevice is big joke
- Worst customer service I have ever met.
- worst company ever!!!!!
- The worst at customer Service
- The Worst Customer Service Ever!
- Worst customer service and fraud
- Worst customer service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Simply the worst customer...
- Metro PCS has the worst customer service ever
- Worst Service, Worst Quality
- Usps Worst Rep
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Customer service reps
- Worst place and service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you